1. Performance: Sport is the foundation for all we do and executional excellence is a core value of our Group.
2. Passion: Passion is at the heart of our company. We are continuously moving forward, innovating, and improving.
3. Integrity: We are honest, open, ethical, and fair. People trust us to adhere to our word.
4. Diversity: We know it takes people with different ideas, strengths, interests, and cultural backgrounds to make our company succeed. We encourage healthy debate and differences of opinion.
Barnes & Noble Booksellers
5. Customer Service
Ben and Jerry’s Ice-Cream
12. We strive to minimize our negative impact on the environment.
13. We strive to show a deep respect for human beings inside and outside our company and for the communities in which they live.
14. We seek and support nonviolent ways to achieve peace and justice. We believe government resources are more productively used in meeting human needs than in building and maintaining weapons systems.
15. We strive to create economic opportunities for those who have been denied them and to advance new models of economic justice that are sustainable and replicable.
16. We support sustainable and safe methods of food production that reduce environmental degradation, maintain the productivity of the land over time, and support the economic viability of family farms and rural communities.
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
17. Supporting Sustainability
18. Building Communities
19. Advancing Cancer Research
20. It is our nature to innovate.
22. Nike is a company.
23. Nike is a brand.
24. Simplify and go.
25. The consumer decides.
26. Be a sponge.
27. Evolve immediately.
28. Do the right thing.
29. Master the fundamentals.
30. We are on the offense – always.
31. Remember the man. (The late Bill Bowerman, Nike co-founder)”
Procter & Gamble
35. Passion for Winning
Yes, these are all big companies. But does it matter? No. Every company both large and small should have company values. Company values need to be constantly reinforced and reviewed as they are important to the long-term growth and value of your company. We hope this list inspires you to re-evaluate your company values or pushes you to finally create them.